The LAVA documentation is continually expanding and improving. This is the
overview to help you know where to look for particular help.
- First steps using LAVA V2 - if you are a new user of LAVA V2
and looking to submit tests an an existing instance, start here.
- First steps installing LAVA V2 - if you are starting with a
fresh installation or running your own instance, start here.
- CI with LAVA - this section explains the design goals
of LAVA and how to use it best as part of a complete CI system.
- Writing tests for LAVA - this guide takes you through how to
design, write and debug the tests to be run using LAVA. Worked
examples are included for a range of deployments and test methods.
- Results in LAVA - LAVA provides a generic view of test
results. This guide covers how to use those results directly, and
also how to export results data from LAVA to make it more useful.
- LAVA administration guide - this guide steps through the complex
task of administering a LAVA instance, from a single emulated device
to a large test lab with dozens of devices.
- Migrating to V2 - documentation to help users migrating a
lab and its devices from LAVA V1 to V2.
- LAVA developer guide - LAVA is developed in the open, and
contributions are welcome from the community. This guide introduces
the code structure and design requirements as well as how to
contribute patches for review.
- Context help - some pages in the UI have a
link in the context-menu section at the top of the page. These pages
are listed in this section for reference and easier navigation.
- Glossary of terms - descriptions of terms which have particular meanings inside
First steps using LAVA V2
First steps installing LAVA V2
LAVA administration guide